Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe
This Chocolate Crinkle Cookies recipe yields approximately 48 cookies.
What You Need
1/2 cup oil
4 (1-oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
2 cups sugar
4 extra large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup powdered sugar
What To Do
1. Mix together oil, chocolate and sugar.
2. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
3. Add vanilla, salt, flour and baking powder and mix. Chill overnight.
4. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350F and grease a baking sheet.
5. Pull off about one teaspoon of dough for each cookie and shape into balls. Roll in powdered sugar, then place balls onto prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Return to Cookie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index