Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe
This Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies recipe yields approximately 48 cookies.
What You Need
3/4 cup butter, room temperature
1 3-oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
1 Tablespoon lemon zest
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 cups cake flour
1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 300F and grease a baking sheet.
2. Cream together butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
3. Add sugar gradually to creamed mixture, beating hard.
4. Stir in vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest, then add flour and mix well.
5. Stir in nuts.
6. Gather small amounts of batter using a spoon and push onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until delicate brown.
7. Roll in powdered sugar while cookies are still hot.
Return to Cookie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index