Apple Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
This Apple Oatmeal Cookies recipe makes approximately 48 cookies.
What You Need
1/2 cup margarine, softened
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup stone ground whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
1 apple, cored and chopped
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F and prepare cookie sheets by lightly greasing.
2. Add margarine, honey, egg and vanilla to large mixing bowl and cream until smooth.
3. Combine together flour, baking soda and cinnamon, then add to the creamed mixture and stir in.
4. Mix in oats and gently mix in apples.
5. Drop onto prepared cookie sheets, one teaspoonful at a time.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then move to wire rack.
Return to Oatmeal Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index