Crispy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
This Crispy Oatmeal Cookies recipe makes approximately 36 cookies.
What You Need
1/3 cup margarine
1/3 cup lightly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup warm water
1 cup flour, separated (1/4 cup set aside)
1 cup quick rolled oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease cookie sheet.
2. Cream together margarine and sugar, then beat in warm water.
3. Separately, mix together oats cinnamon and baking soda, then add to the creamed mixture.
4. Gradually add 3/4 cup flour to the dough until it becomes thick enough to be rolled. Sprinkle the remaining flour on your work area. Divide dough into three parts of equal amount. Roll each piece of dough out to about 1/8-inch thickness, then cut into 12 equal pieces.
5. Place pieces on prepared cookie sheet.
6. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
7. Remove from cookie sheets and cool before serving.
Return to Oatmeal Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index