This Oatmeal Cookies recipe makes approximately 16 cookies.
What You Need
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons quick rolled oats
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons margarine
1/4 cup canned applesauce
2 tablespoons milk
1 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to mix sugar and margarine. Mix until well blended, about 3 minutes.
3. Slowly add egg; mix on medium speed 1 minute. gradually add applesauce and milk; mix on medium speed, 1 minute. Scrape sides of bowl.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Slowly add to applesauce mixture; mix on low speed until blended, about 2 minutes. Add oats and blend 30 seconds on low speed. Scrape sides of bowl.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake until lightly browned, about 13 to 15 minutes. Remove from baking sheet while still warm. Cool on wire rack.
Return to Oatmeal Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index