Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
This Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipe makes approximately 42 cookies.
What You Need
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup margarine, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups quick cooking oats
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and prepare two baking sheets with baking paper.
2. Add peanut butter, margarine, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla to large bowl and cream together until light and fluffy.
3. In a separate, small bowl, combine oats, flour and baking soda.
4. Add contents of small bowl to large bowl and stir well.
5. Add dough to prepared baking sheets, one teaspoonful at a time.
6. Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Let cool on baking sheets for several minutes before transferring cookies, still on baking paper, to wire rack. Allow to cool completely.
Return to Oatmeal Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index