Spicy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
This Spicy Oatmeal Cookies recipe makes 60 cookies.
What You Need
1 3/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 eggs, well beaten
1 cup sugar
1 cup butter or margarine, melted
4 tablespoons molasses
4 tablespoons milk
2 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup dark seedless raisins
1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 325F and lightly grease cookie sheets.
2. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in separate large bowl.
4. Stir to blend, then add sifted ingredients to large bowl. Beat until thoroughly mixed.
5. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
7. Remove and cool on wire racks.
Return to Oatmeal Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index