Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
What You Need
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F and lightly grease cookie sheet.
2. In a mixing bowl, add butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar and cream until light.
3. Add egg and mix until fluffy.
4. Separately, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then add this dry mixture to the batter and combine well.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Drop onto prepared cookie sheet by spoonfuls.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes.
8. Allow to cool on cookie sheet for several minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Return to Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes index
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index