Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
What You Need
1 cup butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, packed
1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
What To Do
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in the peanut butter, egg and vanilla. Blend well.
3. Separately, combine flour and baking soda and mix thoroughly.
4. Gradually add to peanut butter mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Place dough in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
6. Preheat oven to 350F.
7. Roll dough into balls three-quarters of an inch wide and place on ungreased cookie sheet 3 inches apart.
8. Using the bottom of a glass, flatten the balls until each is about 1 1/2 inches wide.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Return to Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes index
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index