Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
What You Need
1 14-oz. can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups Bisquick baking mix
What To Do
1. Add sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla to a large mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
2. Add Bisquick and mix well.
3. Put dough in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 350F.
5. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with a fork.
6. Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Return to Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes index
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index