Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
This Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies recipe makes approximately 6 dozen cookies.
What You Need
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do
1. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a medium bowl, mix together and set aside.
2. In large mixer bowl, beat butter and peanut butter with mixer on medium speed until smooth.
3. Beat in sugars until blended, then eggs and vanilla.
4. Add dry ingredients and beat until well blended.
5. Place dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
6. Preheat oven to 350F.
7. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten with fork dipped in colored sugar.
8. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Return to Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes index
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index