Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
This Peanut Butter Cookies recipe makes approximately 60 cookies.
What You Need
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon soda
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F and lightly grease cookie sheet.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar.
3. Add egg, peanut butter, salt and baxing soda and mix well.
4. Then mix in flour, and finally add vanilla.
5. Drop small, rolled balls of dough onto prepared cookie sheet and press with fork (dip water in fork each time to prevent sticking).
6. Bake 10-15 minutes, until edges begin to brown.
7. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to wire rack.
Return to Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes index
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index