Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe
This Peanut Butter Cup Cookies recipe adds Reese's Peanut Butter-Cups to the peanut butter cookie - but it's different in other ways, too. Yields about 30 cookies.
What You Need
32 Reese's Peanut Butter-Cup Miniatures
1/2 bup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 egg white
1 tablespoon water
3/4 cup crushed corn flakes
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Unwrap the 32 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures (a 9 oz. package should contain at least 32).
3. In a large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until fluffy.
4. Add egg and blend in.
5. In a separate bowl stir together flour and baking soda, then add to the dough mixture.
6. Separate dough into 1 1/4 inch balls.
7. In another bowl, stir together egg white and water and beat with fork until foamy. Roll dough balls in egg white mixture, then in the crushed corn flakes. Coat evenly.
8. Place dough balls on ungreased cookie sheet and press with your thumb in the middle of the dough to indent.
9. Bake 8-10 minutes until cookies are set; do not overcook. Remove from oven.
10. Immediately press into each cookie one of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures.
11. Allow to cool 1 minute, then carefully move cookies from baking sheet to wire rack. Cool and serve!
Return to Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes index
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index