This Pecan Sandies recipe yields approximately 60 cookies.
What You Need
1 cup butter
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do
1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add water and vanilla; mix well.
3. Add flour and mix; fold in pecans. Chill 3-4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 325F.
5. Roll chilled dough into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake approximately 20 minutes.
6. Allow to cool slightly, then roll in powdered sugar.
Return to Cookie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index