Basic Sugar Cookies Recipe
This Basic Sugar Cookies recipe yields about 12 cookies.
What You Need
1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups self-rising flour
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease cookie sheet.
2. Add shortening and sugar to a medium bowl and cream.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
4. Add flour and stir in to form dough.
5. Roll out dough on prepared surface and cut with cookie cutters.
6. Place dough on prepared cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes.
Return to Sugar Cookie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index