Brown Sugar Cookies Recipe
This Brown Sugar Cookies recipe yields about 15 cookies.
What You Need
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chopped nuts
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a medium bowl, cream butter, then add sugar and mix.
3. In separate bowls, separate eggs into yolks and whites. Beat each separately, then add both to butter along with milk.
4. Sift flour, measure, and sift again with baking powder and salt, then add to batter and mix.
5. Add nuts and mix thoroughly.
6. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto well-greased baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
Return to Sugar Cookie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index