Chocolate Sugar Cookies Recipe
This Chocolate Sugar Cookies recipe yields about 42 cookies.
What You Need
3 squares unsweetened chocolate
1 cup margarine
1 cup sugar (plus a little extra, separated)
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
What To Do
1. Add chocolate and margarine to large, microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
2. Stir sugar into mixture and blend well.
3. Stir in egg and vanilla and blend well.
4. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat over to 375F.
6. Remove dough from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in the extra sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Let cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack and cool completely.
Return to Sugar Cookie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index