Sour Cream Sugar Cookies Recipe
What You Need
1 cup shortening
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 Cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
6 cups flour
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Add butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar to large bowl and cream.
3. Add egg, sour cream and vanilla and mix well.
4. Add dry ingredients and blend to form dough.
5. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface and cut with cookie cutters.
6. Place dough onto ungreased cookie sheets and sprinkle sugar over top. Bake 13-15 minutes.
Return to Sugar Cookie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index