Walnut Maple Drop Cookies Recipe
This Walnut Maple Drop Cookies recipe makes 5 dozen cookies.
What You Need
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons imitation maple flavor
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
60 large walnut pieces
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large mixer bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar and butter, and beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
3. Add eggs, maple flavor and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
4. Reduce mixer speed to low and add flour, oats and baking soda. Beat until well mixed.
5. Stir in chopped walnuts by hand.
6. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart. Press 1 walnut piece on top of each cookie.
7. Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely before serving.
Return to Cookie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index