This Chocolate Fudge recipe makes 64 squares.
What You Need
1 cup granulated sugar
12 oz. unsweetened chocolate squares
16 tablespoons skim milk at room temperature
2 tablespoons Margarine
11/2 teaspoon vanilla
What To Do
1. Prepare an 8x8 square pan by buttering.
2. Add sugar, chocolate and milk to a heavy saucepan and heat gently to melt, stirring until melted and smooth.
3. Increase heat and bring to boil. Boil, without stirring, until mixture reaches 234F-240F on a candy thermometer. When that temperature is achieved, remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
4. Slowly stir in margarine in small bits. Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
5. Add vanilla and beat well.
6. Pour into pan. Allow to harden slightly, then cut into 1-inch squares. Leave squares in pan to set completely.
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index