This Coffee Fudge recipes makes 32 pieces.
What You Need
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup half-and-half
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
2 tablespoons margarine or butter
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
What To Do
1. Butter a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
2. Add sugar, milk, half-and-half, corn syrup and coffee liqueur to a 3-quart saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
3. Continuing cooking, and stirring occasionally, until your candy thermometer registers 234F. Remove from heat, add the margarine (no stirring), and allow the mixture to cool to 120F.
4. Beat continuously 5-10 minutes until mixture is thick but no longer glossy.
5. Stir in walnuts.
6. Turn into prepared pan and spread evenly. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index