Double Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This Double Chocolate Fudge recipe is prepared in the microwave.
What You Need
1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed, milk
2 12-oz. packages semisweet chocolate chips
1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
What To Do
1. Butter an 8x8x2 baking pan.
2. Take out a 2-quart, microwave-safe casserole dish. Add milk and chocolate chips and stir.
3. Add unsweetened chocolate.
4. Microwave on high 1 minute and stir.
5. Return to microwave until chocolate is melted and mixture can be stirred until smooth.
6. Stir in vanilla and nuts, then transfer mixture to prepared pan.
7. Spread evenly. Chill until firm.
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index