What You Need
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2/3 cup evaporated milk, undiluted
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
What To Do
1. Butter and 8x8-inch pan or a 7x5-inch loaf pan, depending on the thickness you desire.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt.
3. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, and continue boiling (and stirring) 4-5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, then stir in marshmallows, chocolate morsels, vanilla and nuts. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted.
5. Pour into prepared pan. Fudge will firm up as it cools.
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index