What You Need
2 cups sugar
2 squares unsweetened chocolate, grated
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup honey
What To Do
1. Add sugar, milk and honey to saucepan. Place over low heat and stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
2. Add grated chocolate, butter and salt. Cover until mixture begins to boil, then boil until temperature reaches 234F on candy thermometer.
3. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
4. Add vanilla and beat until mixture is thick and creamy.
5. Turn into buttered pan and cool until fudge hardens.
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index