Honey Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
What You Need
4 cups sugar, divided
2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
1 cup chopped nuts
1 cup water, divided
1 cup honey
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
What To Do
1. Add 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water to saucepan. Bring to boil, and boil until temperature of 234F is reached on candy thermometer. Remove from heat.
2. Pour sugar water slowly over stiffly beaten egg whites, beating constantly until
3. In another saucepan, add sugar, honey, peanut butter and remaining water and bring to boil, boiling again until 234F is reached.
4. Remove from heat and slowly add to first mixture, beating constantly until mixture thickens and is smooth.
5. Add nuts and vanilla and stir.
6. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and allow to cool and firm up.
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index