What You Need
3/4 cup peanut butter, divided
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
What To Do
1. In small mixer bowl, beat together 1/2 cup peanut butter, butter, corn
syrup and vanilla.
2. Stir in powdered sugar until well blended.
3. Melt chocolate chips in measuring cup in the microwave and stir in 1/4 cup peanut butter.
4. Add peanut butter mixture to the first mixture, and gently stir together to produce the marbling effect.
5. Pour into a small pie plate or pan and chill until set.
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index