What You Need
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup roasted peanuts
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do
1. Add sugar, milk and butter to saucepan; bring to boil, stirring constantly, until temperature on candy thermometer reaches 234F.
2. Let mixture cool, then add vanilla and beat until creamy.
3. Spoon mixture into a buttered baking pan.
4. Sprinkle with roasted peanuts (whole or chopped, whatever you prefer).
5. Allow to completely cool before cutting into squares.
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index