What You Need
1 one-pound box confectioner's sugar
6 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup cocoa
What To Do
1. Butter an 8-inch square pan.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter, then stir in confectioners' sugar, then stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. When mixture reaches boil, pour into buttered pan.
5. Allow to cool, then cut into squares.
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index