Quick Microwave Fudge Recipe
What You Need
1 pound box confectioners' sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup butter/margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup nuts, chopped
What To Do
1. Dump confectioners' sugar and cocoa into an 8x8x2 inch dish and stir to combine.
2. Pour in milk. Place butter over the top.
3. Place in microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until butter is melted. Stir well.
4. Add vanilla and nuts and stir until blended.
5. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, then cut and serve.
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index