Triple Chocolate Honey Fudge Recipe
This Triple Chocolate Honey Fudge recipe makes 64 servings.
What You Need
1/4 cup butter or margarine
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup honey
1 jar (8 oz.) marshmallow cream
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup toasted nuts, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
What To Do
1. Spray an 8x8-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In medium saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow cream, milk, honey, butter and salt.
3. Bring to a boil; stirring occasionally.
4. Once at a boil, boil for 5 minutes; stir constantly.
5. Remove from heat and stir in semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips until melted.
6. Stir in nuts and vanilla; pour into pan.
7. Sprinkle white chocolate chips over top and allow to melt. Using small spatula swirl white chocolate.
8. Cool. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Fudge Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index