This Apple Cobbler recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1 20-oz. can apple pie filling
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Dash of cinnamon
1 cup prepared biscuit mix
l 2 tablespoons butter, softened
1/3 cup milk
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Pour apple pie filling into 9-inch pie plate. Dot with butter, and sprinkle lemon juice and cinnamon over the top.
3. Bake about 10 minutes, or until mixture is hot and bubbling.
4. While the apple mixture is in the oven, combine biscuit mix and 2 tablespoons softened butter, then stir in milk.
5. Remove apple mixture from oven when ready, and drop dough by spoonfuls into apples.
6. Place back in oven for another 20-25 minutes, or until pastry is done.
Return to Cobbler Recipes index
Apple Pie Recipes
Pumpkin Pie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index