Apple Pecan Cobbler Recipe
This Apple Pecan Cobbler recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, divided
4 cups tart apples, thinly sliced
1 cup flour, sifted
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg, well beaten
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 325F and grease a round baking dish 8 inches in diameter.
2. In a bowl, mix together sugar, cinnamon and half the pecans.
3. Place apple slices in bottom of prepared baking dish.
4. Sprinkle pecan mixture over top of apples.
5. In a bowl, sift together remaining dry ingredients.
6. In a separate bowl, combine egg, milk and butter, then add dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
7. Pour this mixture into baking dish. Add remaining pecans over the top.
8. Bake 55 minutes.
Return to Cobbler Recipes index
Apple Pie Recipes
Pumpkin Pie Recipes
Pecan Pie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index