Easy Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
What makes this Easy Strawberry Cobbler so easy? Instead of making the dough from scratch, you can use readymade cinnamon roll dough from the grocer's freezer case. And if you're not a fan of strawberry, just substitute your favorite fruit.
What You Need
16 oz. frozen strawberries, thawed
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon lemon juice (bottled)
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 small rolls reduced fat refrigerated cinnamon rolls
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F and lightly grease (or use cooking spray) 8x8 baking pan.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and salt, stirring constantly. Mix just until thickened.
3. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
4. Arrange cinnamon rolls over strawberry mixture (use as many as you want, but one layer only); reserve icing from cinnamon roll package.
5. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Take icing from cinnamon roll package and spread over top.
Return to Cobbler Recipes index
Apple Pie Recipes
Pumpkin Pie Recipes
Pecan Pie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index