This Orange Cobbler recipe makes 2 servings.
What You Need
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 cup cold water
1/4 cup orange marmalade
2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
2 teaspoons butter
1/2 cup Bisquick
Dash ground nutmeg
3 tablespoons milk
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F and grease a 1-quart baking dish.
2. Add sugar and cornstarch to a saucepan and stir in water, marmalade and orange juice concentrate.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until mixture thickens.
4. Add butter and stir until melted.
5. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
6. In a bowl, combine Bisquick and nutmeg; stir in milk until mixture is moistened.
7. Drop spoonfuls of dough over the orange mixture in baking dish.
8. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes.
Return to Cobbler Recipes index
Apple Pie Recipes
Pumpkin Pie Recipes
Pecan Pie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index