Creamy Chocolate Pie Recipe
What You Need
1 9-inch baked pastry shell
3 1-oz. squares unsweetened chocolate
1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup hot water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
What To Do
1. In saucepan, over medium heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Cook and stir until thick and fudgy (5-8 minutes).
2. Add water; cook and stir until mixture thickens and boils.
3. Remove from heat; add vanilla. Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then chill 20-30 minutes.
4. Remove from refrigerator and stir.
5. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into pie shell. Chill for three hours before serving.
Return to Pie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index