French Silk Chocolate Pie Recipe
This French Silk Chocolate Pie recipe makes one 8-inch pie.
What You Need
1 stick butter, cut into 8 equal parts
3/4 cup sugar
1 1-oz. square unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1 8-inch baked pastry shell
Whipped cream for garnish
What To Do
1. Cream butter and sugar in a small mixing bowl.
2. Beat in chocolate and vanilla, blending well.
3. Beat in eggs one at a time, using electric mixer on medium speed. Beat 5 minutes after each addition.
4. Turn filling into pastry shell.
5. Chill. When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream.
Return to Pie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index