Marshmallow Cream Peach Pie Recipe
You'll need a double-boiler - but not the oven - to make this 4-ingredient, chilled Marshmallow Cream Peach Pie recipe.
What You Need
1/4 cup milk
1 cup heavy cream; whipped
3 cups diced peaches (about 5-6 medium peaches)
What To Do
1. Place marshmallows (regular size, not mini) and milk in top of double boiler. Heat until marshmallows are completely melted, then beat until smooth.
2. Fold marshmallows into whipped cream.
3. Fold peaches into cream mixture.
4. Transfer filling into readymade graham cracker crust and smooth out.
5. Chill at least 2 hours, or until firm.
Return to Pie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index