Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie Recipe
What You Need
3 tablespoons corn starch
1/8 teaspoon salt
3 cups chocolate milk
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 6-oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
What To Do
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine corn starch and salt.
2. Gradually stir in chocolate milk until smooth.
3. Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in peanut butter until well blended; place plastic wrap directly on surface.
5. Refrigerate 30-45 minutes (mixture should be slightly warm). Quickly stir in marshmallows and chocolate pieces until marbled. Pour into crust.
6. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill overnight.
Return to Pie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index