Pineapple Lemon Pie Recipe
This Pineapple Lemon Pie recipe makes 1 pie.
What You Need
Pastry for a 9-inch pie bottom and top
6 tablespoons white sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1 20-oz. can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Line pie pan with half of pastry. Roll out other half and cut into strips (to later form lattice top).
3. Combine eggs, sugar, flour, salt, lemon juice and grated lemon rind in a medium mixing bowl and mix well.
4. Stir in pineapple.
5. Transfer filling to pastry-lined pie pan and spread even.
6. Criss-cross strips of pie pastry over the top to form lattice, crimping at the edges.
7. Place in oven and bake 40 minutes or until filling is set and crust is lightly browned.
8. Serve chilled.
Return to Pie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index