Festive Pumpkin Pie Recipe
This Festive Pumpkin Pie recipe yields 6 servings.
What You Need
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 large eggs
1 cup milk
1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
2 tablespoons sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 cup canned mashed pumpkin
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup dairy sour cream
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cream together cream cheese, brown sugar, spices and salt until light and fluffy (use an electric mixer on medium).
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Blend in the pumpkin, milk and vanilla.
5. Pour into pie shell. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between the edge and center comes out clean.
6. Cool slightly on wire rack.
7. While pie is cooling, blend sour cream and sugar and spread over the top of the still-warm pie.
8. Return pie to oven and bake an additional 3-5 minutes.
9. Place on wire rack again to cool. Cover and chill before serving.
Return to Pumpkin Pie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index