This Sour Milk Pie recipe makes 1 pie that serves 8 people.
What You Need
1 9-inch unbaked pie shell
1 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 cups milk
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 large egg, beaten
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Stir baking soda into milk and dissolve completely.
3. Combine sugar, flour and soured milk in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer on medium.
4. Add beaten egg and nutmeg and mix.
5. Pour filling into pie shell.
6. Bake 20 minutes, or until center is set.
Return to Pie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index