This Sangria Blanco recipes makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1/4 cup sugar
2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
1 cup apple juice
25 oz. dry white wine (1 bottle), chilled
1 apple; unpared
1/2 cup water
1 cup sparkling water
1/2 cup orange juice
1 medium orange, unpeeled
1 medium banana
What To Do
1. Add sugar, water and cinnamon to 1-quart saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
2. Cover mixture and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. When ready to prepare for serving, cut orange in half and then into thin slices; cut apple into thin wedges.
4. Remove sugar mixture from refrigerator and remove cinnamon sticks.
5. Mix sugar water mixture, sparkling water, apple juice, orange juice and wine in a large pitcher.
6. Stir in fruit and ice.
7. Serve with fruit in bottom of glass.
Return to Sangria Recipes index
Coffee Recipes Recipes
Main Dish Recipes
More Drink Recipes