This Spanish Sangria recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 1/2 cups rum
1/2 cup white sugar
1 750 ml. bottle dry red wine
1 cup orange juice
What To Do
1. Make sure all liquid indredients, plus fruit, are well-chilled.
2. Slice the fruit into thin rounds and put into large glass pitcher.
3. Add rum and sugar, then place in refrigerator for two hours.
4. When ready to serve, use a wooden spoon to press firmly down on the fruit in the pitcher, opening up their flavors (do not break fruit rounds apart).
5. Stir in wine and orange juice and adjust sweetness to taste.
Return to Sangria Recipes index
Coffee Recipes Recipes
Main Dish Recipes
More Drink Recipes