This Lemon Spice Tea recipe makes 2 servings.
What You Need
2 cups warm water
2 lemon slices
2 tea bags
2 tablespoons honey
2-inch long cinnamon stick
Lemon slices for garnish
What To Do
1. Break cinnamon stick into smaller pieces.
2. Using a microwave-safe 2-cup measuring cup, combine water, honey, lemon slices and cinnamon.
3. Microwave on high power for 4 minutes or until steaming hot.
4. Add tea bags and steep for four minutes.
5. Remove tea bags, lemon slices and cinnamon stick pieces.
6. Pour into 2 mugs. Garnish with more lemon if desired.
Return to Tea Recipes index
Main Dish Recipes
More Drink Recipes