Barbecue Chuck Steak Recipe
This Barbecue Chuck Steak recipes makes four servings.
What You Need
1 beef chuck 7-bone steak, cut 3/4- to 1-inch thick (about 2 pounds)
1 cup finely chopped onion
1 cup ketchup
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What To Do
1. Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
2. Place beef steak and 1 cup marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
3. Remove steak; discard marinade from bag.
4. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
5. Grill, uncovered, 15 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
6. Place remaining marinade in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce consistency, stirring occasionally.
7. Cut steak into serving-size pieces. Serve with sauce.
Return to Barbecue Recipes index
Barbecue Sauce Recipes
More Main Dish Recipes