This BBQ Beef Ribs makes 6-8 servings. It starts in the oven and finishes on the grill. Source: Texas Beef Council.
What You Need
2 racks of beef back ribs (7 ribs per rack)
2 Tbsp. black pepper
1 Tbsp. ground oregano
1 Tbsp. paprika
2 tsp. celery salt
1/2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine all spices. Rub over surface of ribs to coat well.
3. Place ribs on a rack in a roasting pan. Add 1/2-inch of water to bottom of pan. Cover pan with foil and tightly seal edges.
4. Bake at 300F for 2 hours.
5. Remove ribs from pan and place on grill over medium coals for 15 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite barbecue sauce. Cut between ribs to serve.
Return to Barbecue Recipes index
Barbecue Sauce Recipes
More Main Dish Recipes