Ginger-Orange Barbecued Beef Back Ribs
This Ginger-Orange Barbecued Beef Back Ribs recipes makes 6 servings.
What You Need
6 lbs. beef rack ribs, well trimmed
1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, grated
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
3/4 cup fresh orange juice
1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
1/2 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup honey
Dash hot chili oil
Lemon rind, grated, for garnish
2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
Orange rind, grated, for garnish
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons soy sauce
What To Do
1. Cut beef between the bones separating into individual ribs.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour into a self-sealing plastic bag and add ribs. Turn bag and massage to coat ribs. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 425F.
4. Remove ribs from marinade; pour reserved marinade in a saucepan. Bring marinade to a boil; reduce heat and simmer to thickness of a glaze (about 1/2 cup).
5. Place ribs on a rack over a pan of hot water in oven; cook for 30 minutes, turning them once halfway through the cooking until browned and crisp.
6. Lower heat to 375F. Brush ribs with marinade glaze, roast 10 minutes, turn over, brush again. Roast 10 minutes longer.
7. Garnish with rind. Serve with roasted potatoes, and salad.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Barbecue Recipes index
Barbecue Sauce Recipes
More Main Dish Recipes