Grilled Caribbean Chicken Recipe
The source for this Grilled Caribbean Chicken recipe is the American Diabetes Association.
What You Need
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons mango chutney
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
2 cloves garlic, minced
What To Do
1. In a glass dish or bowl combine orange juice, lime juice, chutney, ginger, oil, pepper sauce, oregano and cloves.
2. Mix well and add chicken. Toss to coat.
3. Cover dish and place in refrigerator to marinate overnight.
4. When ready to cook, preheat grill to medium-high (or set oven to broil).
5. Place chicken six inches from the heat source; cook until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Return to Barbecue Recipes index
Barbecue Sauce Recipes
More Main Dish Recipes