Honey Barbecued Glazed Salmon Recipe
This Honey Barbecued Glazed Salmon recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
8 Alaska salmon steaks (6 oz.)
1 cup catsup
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 cups dry white wine
1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
1/2 cup honey
2 large onions, sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 cups tomato juice
1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
What To Do
1. Combine onions and white wine in medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add remaining ingredients except fish and stir well.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour; remove from heat and puree in blender or food processor; set aside.
4. Place salmon steaks in lightly oiled baking pan and baste with sauce.
5. Bake in preheated 425F oven about 6 minutes; turn and baste. Bake until fish just flakes when tested with fork.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Barbecue Recipes index
Barbecue Sauce Recipes
More Main Dish Recipes