Hot Barbecued Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
This Red-Hot Barbecued Turkey Tenderloins recipe makes 4 servings. The source is the National Honey Board.
What You Need
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 cup chili sauce
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 1/2 lbs. turkey tenderloins
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
What To Do
1. In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat chili sauce, ketchup, mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, ginger, black pepper, garlic salt and cayenne pepper to boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes. Reserve 3/4 cup of sauce for serving.
3. Grill turkey over medium-high heat; brush generously with remaining barbecue sauce.
4. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 170F in the thickest part of the tenderloin, turning and brushing with barbecue sauce.
5. Remove turkey from grill; let meat rest 5 minutes. Slice and serve with reserved sauce.
Return to Barbecue Recipes index
Barbecue Sauce Recipes
More Main Dish Recipes